Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Meds List


Here is a list of the meds I currently take. So far not many major side effects.

Enfuvirtide 90MG Injection--Inject 90MG under the skin every 12 hours.

Tipranavir 250MG CAP--Take 2 capsules by mouth every 12 hours.

Ritonavir 100MG CAP--Take 2 capsules by mouth every12 hours to be taken with Tipranavir.

Emtricitabine 200MG/Tenofovir 300MG TAB-Take one tablet by mouth every day.

Dapsone 100MG TAB-Take one tablet by mouth every day.

Levothyroxine NA (SYNTHROID) 0.05MG TAB-Take on tablet by mouth every day for thyroid.

I do my meds around 7:30 AM & PM to make it easy. My window is open until 9:30 AM?PM.

It's the easiest by far of my regiments that I've been on.

Hope it helps someone out there to know your not the only one having to jugle meds.

TTFN

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment