Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What the FUCK

All day is been dark clouds overhead, I now know why.
David my roomate/landlord has been tossed to the curb by his boyfrien & sent packing.

I'm catching ALL THE HELL FOR IT!

He lite a cig & started drinking as soon as he hit the door.

He started in on me after he talked with his hilljack friend in Ohio. The bastard up there has been telling David to have the police force me out.

My rent is paid thru the 3rd of November.

After 4 hours of him screaming @ me, throwing things, breaking my stuff & trying to kick in the beadroom door, I think the bastard may have passed out for the night.

I cancelled a medical appointment for Thursday @ VA & I have to cancel my appointment with the Possitive Health Care Nurse for tommarow & let Planning Council Support know that I can't do the Lunch N'Learn & for the first time since being on the Planning Council I may have to miss the end of the month meeting.

I hope I can have my stuff packed & find a place to move to by the 3rd of I may be homeless in Orlando!

Guess I need to hit an even lower place.

I'm very tired & need to lay down for just a moment, then I need to start working non stop on boxing,stacking my stuff for storage, gather up things I want to sell @ a moving sale.

I thought I would have until @ least thru the holidays. I thought living since 1981 with HIV/AIDS was bad, think being homeless may be up there.

Oh well shit happens & you move the Fuck on with your life.

Zoned out for about 30 secounds ther.

Gonna lay down for a couple minutes (hope that's all) & then get back to work!

C U Later.

Come back every day you never know what you may find.

Peace Love to one all,

Please now more than ever click on the ads by google ad links on my page.

Thanks,

C U Later,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment