Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm (Just Me)



I'm just me.
I'm Jim.
I'm a 50 year old white guy.
I'm living with HIV/AIDS since a blood transfusion in 1981. Tested in 1985.
I'm Gay.
I'm also Happy. (Most of the time)
I'm Abeachdude. I don't live near a beach & Our secret I can't swim a stroke.
I'm Single.
I'm want to find my Soul Mate.
I'm want a monogamous relationship with my Soul Mate.
I'm to some an ugly little troll.
I'm straight looking to some.
I'm to others kind of cute.
I'm a military veteran, (US Army)
I'm a lover of life.
I'm one who knows the difference between making love & just having sex.

There is so much to learn about each other & time goes by so fast.
Life is to short.
Take that chance today. Contact me hivpooh@yahoo.com .


Please click on the ad by google.
TTFN
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment