Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Well Hello There


Just some thoughts!

I try too hard sometimes when it comes to making friends.

At 50 (51 on Nov 8) I can almost feel the time slipping away from me.

I have a lot of love to give someone & would like to have a partner in my life.

I don't seem to fit the Gay life style, nor do I fit the straight one!

I'm just me, a friend for life, a lover who will love you no matter what. A life partner to share all the shit that comes with life in general & life with HIV/AIDS. I'll be there for every step of the way, will you?

I want someone to grow old with.

Right now my home life is in flux & could change at any time. My health is okay. Could be better.

I've live since 1981 with HIV/AIDS & I keep going till it's over.

Stay tuned it's going to be a fun & interesting ride.

Please visit my sponsed by Google ad (I get a few pennies per click) Thanks!

Stop by again soon, take care!

Later Gator,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment