Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Long Day



Welcome Back!

Hope your day was as busy as mine!

Just like I did when I gave up drinking. I'm going to do the same with my current health problem Pre-diabetes.

I'm taking my meds as prescribed & starting to do a daily workout plan of walking & a workout on my soloflex machine.

Hey if enough people want maybe I can get a web cam hooked up make a video for my blogs. Do a before, during & after. Hate to tell you if I do exercise it's going to be in the nude. If that's okay. Just might help me get a life partner. Let me know what you think!

The symptoms are getting worse so I think we may have caught it just in time. Hope so. Hard enough to get a man in the first place, add HIV/AIDS & anything else. You might as well hang it up.

Going to be very busy a pit stop to Disney (maybe), VA Pharmacy for my meds, and make a couple stops to deal with customers. TGIF!!

The weekend looks good for movies on Directv free showtime or HBO all weekend.

Oh yea I'm now on Craigs list in Orlando with the Avon business. Check out www.myavon.com/japlin let me know what you think of the site. Feel free to place an order if you'd like to over $40.00 gets free shipping

Don't forget to click on the Ads by Google even the 3 cents I get for each click
makes it worth it.

Well the eyes are tired & I'm winding down energy wise for tonight.

So, C U Later Gator!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment