Friday, October 26, 2007

Hellow Weekend

Well, Still Alive!

I had planned on being gone from here by this coming Friday. David came back & just threw everything into a big mess.

I think he may be going back to his boyfriends Saturday (God I hope so).

This is the month I tie up all lose ends & the first week of December I'm out of here. That's the plan for right now.

I have to stop letting him get me so upset that I get off track. This has been a year for that. I want to get my business back on line,find a place to go. Cross all the Ts & dot all the Is. This the time for online businesses to make most of their money & when I started this business I was doing pretty good out of the gate & then I allowed David to do it to me & my business went down to nothing.

Where ever I go and settle into I have to stop surrounding myself with negative thinking people.

I'm here for a reason & I believe that my business will prosper & bring in enough money to help me live comfortable.

If you would please say a prayer for me if you can. Click on the ads by Google. Every 3 cent click adds up, watch this space & shop Abeachdude.Com when it comes back from the dead, check out Abeachdude.Org, my HIV/Aids help site also when it comes back from the dead.

I think all will come together & I'll be fine soon. Looking forward to 2008 & beyond.

Come by every day & see what's new. It's my life forever on the web. I do have my current lab results & will post them over the weekend. It's just been a little crazy here lately.

TCB CU Later Gator!

Jim

Please click on the Ads By Google. Tell your friends & if I can get 1 million people to click just the rest of the year alone. I will start the new year off $$$ okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment