Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Over Already?

Wow, before I know it the weekend is over again, the month of October is gone & so is the year.

Time goes by when your having the kind of freakin fun I'm having.

Monday is going to be a busy one, early run to Walt Disney World University to make a deposit @ the Credit Union. Back here to wait for the Avon delivery by UPS. Have to send out emails to my customers to let them know what happened & make delivery plans if they still want their orders. 1 week late.

Red Tag Avon Sale starts Mon thru Fri. I hope to unload some of the stuff or back it goes to Avon.

Working on the lab report from 9/24. I hope it will be ready to post sometime on Monday.

The website will be back & updated by the 2nd of November.

Well gone run got a big day ahead.

C U Later Gator!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment