Thursday, October 25, 2007

Damn another day

Well @ least it's been quite on the home (that's a laugh) front tonight.
I'm glad no one reads this blog.

I was still tired from the events of last night. So I slept a lot of the day.
Did get some more things done.

I think he may have made up with his boyfriend. He said something about going back to him on Saturday. Yea right. Seeing is believing.

I'm still in the pack & go mode. If he does move back, all it will do for me is give me more time to get things done.

If I can get my web sites back on track, I may start making money & have even more option open up for me. It takes a lot of money to move on. I want to make sure that I have more than enough. I'm putting together a list of all the merchandise I have on hand & just blow it out. I have maybe $10,000 in merchandise here ready to ship. All I have to do is conect the merchandise with a buyer.

Going to work some more on stuff, until I can't stay awake then I'll lay down & sleep for a while.

I hope by this time next week I know a little more about what's going on.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers.

I'm going to close for tonight & C U Later!

Take care!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment