Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Horny as Hell & Nothing

I'm horny as hell & doing nothing about it.

I don't know maybe my time is starting to run down.

Now for the pity party!

It's not fair of me to want to have a lover. After all I have the face only a mother could love. I live in Orlando, where only the pretty people have the right to happiness. I could go on but you've heard it all before.

I need to stop the pity party & start moving ahead with life. The holidays are fast approching, David will be selling his house & I may be homeless soon, I starting the fight to keep from getting diabetes. Trying to give myself a much needed make over. And turning 51 this November 8th.

It just seems I can't win. That's life I guess.

Well I'm going to lay down in a little while.

After all tomarrow is another day in Paradise!

Hugs, Kisses & Friendship

Jim

Keep clicking the ads by google box I get a 3 cent kick back each time you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment