Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Okay Day Great Night Details



Good Morning Everyone:

The details:

Little over 12 years ago we meet. David & I were a couple for little over 1 year. Relationship over the weekend Princess Diana died. But we remained roommates.

He had been fucking around most of the time we had been together. I had sex with 1 person 4 months after we broke up & again this past March. Not that I haven't wanted to have sex with someone. But I want more than just sex. I want a life partner that I can make love to, have hot sex with & sometimes just lay in each others arms & cherish the moment.

Weird I guess.

He went through 2 jobs driving a bus, he quit the county job & got fired from Walt Disney World. Calling in to work too many times & pissing off your co-workers probably didn't help him either.

I stooped drinking around 10 years ago, when my doctor changed my meds. He drinks like a fish & continues to drink, some days starting around 3:30PM & continuing until 10 or 11PM.
He will then go out in his car to get fast food drunk & think nothing about it.
He's gotten more violent @ home lately.

I would hear him on the phone talking to his friend in Ohio telling him he's going to sell the house.

Little over 2 months he meet someone on line & has moved some of his things to the guys house.

He comes back here to pick up his mail & I guess check up on me. He's hoping I just move out I guess.

I've been sorting,tossing & packing.

I have my escape plan. Would like to know what's going on but he won't tell me anything.

I feel safe here. But I know I need to start looking for a new place & but I should just move the fuck on.

Tomorrow is another day & as God is my witness I'll. Oh my!

Sorry about that. I was channeling Scarlet O'Hara for a second.

Have to take this one day at a time. Stay tuned it's going to interesting soon I have a feeling. And soon!

TTFN

Jim

Don't forget to click the ads by google, Jim needs the pennies per click to make his escape.

Need AVON check out the website www.youravon.com/japlin I get a little kick back.

It adds up!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment