Sunday, October 21, 2007

Having a Meltdown or Just Male Menapose

Hello anyone out there!

Having a meltdown today.

All the crap is starting to come together @ the same time.

I have a lot of packing to do & right now no place to go.

Love life is DOA & will stay that way I guess.

Avon not doing the volume I thought it would be doing.

Hey I'm alive, not suicidal, always a good thing.

Birthday 51 coming up & the we slide into the holidays. This year no family trip like last year. They were happy to unload me after Thanksgiving & I don't want to be anybodies burden during the holidays. Thank you very much.

I don't do funerals or holiday parties. Both leave me feeling depressed.

Maybe this is my time to pack up or toss my stuff & move on with my life, travel & not worry about things for awhile.

This could just be a midlife thing. Male version of PMS, or the fact I don't give a rat's ass about too much any more.

Problem is I do care. About what others think of me, about the fact I'm single @ almost 51. Just a whole bundle of shit.

Well I'm going to try to lay down for awhile & see if I feel better after a nap.
Jerking off didn't help any. Not much fun alone.

Well lets send Jim off on vacation click on the ads by google & send me a big whole 3 cents.

See my crap personal ad on poz.com, Pozmatch.com & Gay.com.

Nap time & I do hope I feel better when I wake the fuck up.

Later!

Jim

Hey go over to www.youravon.com/japlin & buy some avon. Thanks! Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment