Sunday, October 14, 2007

Well another weekend over

I can't believe another weekend is over. Got a bunch of moving around done, both on the computer & in the house.

Have a lot of work ahead this week, have to sell or prepare to return back to AVON around $300 in products. Hope people start ordering Christmas stuff soon.

Begining to think about not doing any ads to find a life partner & just go for sex, just get up & get off. No commitment, except to get off as many times as you can.
Sounds good, but I would rather just have 1 partner in my life to make love to & snuggle with. Gets me excited just thinking about being in love. I may give my current ads a couple months to see what happens. If after I move on in my life & settle in a new place I may try the sex partner route just to feel human again.

Any way, this week I go to my first pre-diabeties class. And will continue to get educated on what steps I must complete to stay healthy.

Well took my pills & now I need to sign off & take the shot. Maybe I'll check the ads to see if any ones checked them out. Who knows.

Take care & C U Later!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment